Air Filter Replacement In Palm Harbor, Tampa, Wesley Chapel, And Surrounding Areas In Florida
The air filter is designed to remove dust and other contaminants from the air before it enters the air conditioner. Over time, the filter becomes clogged due to debris, dust, pet dander, and other pollutants in the air. Regularly replacing your air filters guarantees that the machine is constantly operating efficiently and safely. Contact us today for Air Filter Replacement In Palm Harbor, Tampa, Wesley Chapel, And Surrounding Areas In Florida.
Unfortunately, many homeowners ignore replacing air filters. Remember that dirty and clogged filters can result in a much higher electricity bill at the end of the month, which will cost more in the long run than purchasing a replacement filter.
1. Potential Problems that may occur if you ignore Air Filter Replacement
When you ignore air filter replacement, it becomes clogged as particles from the AC unit accumulate and adhere to the filter. As a result, air cannot move through the filter, which might cause a range of issues with your system. Some of the most common issues produced by dirty and clogged air filters:
- Frozen evaporator coils: A dirty and clogged air filter may prevent airflow from reaching the evaporator or cooling coils. Because of the lack of appropriate airflow, condensation usually created during the cooling process freezes. Frost buildup on coils or fans makes your AC unit work harder to absorb heat from the air and cool your room.
- Higher energy bills: When your air filter becomes clogged or dirty, your system needs to work even more to produce the same amount of cooling. As a result, your air conditioner will use more energy, increasing your energy bills significantly.
- Insufficient heating and cooling: Blower fans move air through the filter. If the filter becomes too contaminated with dust, dirt, and debris, the blower must work harder to push air through the blocked filter. Reduced airflow can cause hot and cold areas in your home, making it harder to achieve your desired temperature levels.
- Poor indoor air quality: The air filter’s primary function is to prevent dust and contaminants from entering your space. However, a blocked filter continuously recirculates those particles back into the home, causing you and your family several health-related problems, including headaches, fatigue, cold-like symptoms, and chronic allergies.
- System failure: A clogged air filter makes it difficult for your unit to function correctly. Because of the strain caused by a dirty filter, your system’s internal components will work harder and experience more wear and tear, potentially resulting in serious maintenance issues in the future. You may have to replace your air conditioner prematurely, and you will almost certainly have to pay for costly air conditioning repairs.
If you want to avoid any following problems, inspect your filter once a month and replace or clean it before it becomes clogged. If someone in your home suffers from acute allergies or asthma, replacing the air filter more often may be required to keep you and your family safe and healthy.
2. Trust Northside Services for Reliable and Affordable Air Filter Replacement
Regularly replacing air filters improves home comfort and indoor air quality, energy efficiency, and reliability of your AC system. To make the air in your home cleaner and safer for your family, contact Northside Services for help.