AC Maintenance in Tampa And Surrounding Areas In Florida
Maintaining the performance of your air conditioning unit is important, as it may be a matter of safety and health. Air conditioning also contributes to humidity control. Contact us today for AC Maintenance in Tampa And Surrounding Areas In Florida.
Controlling humidity helps to keep mold and mildew under control. Mold and mildew formation should be limited to the absolute limit to safeguard your respiratory health.
So, below are five AC maintenance techniques to maintain your unit in good working order:
- Replace your air filters first: Air filters in your HVAC system catch dirt, pet hair, and other impurities. It keeps pollutants from interfering with the functioning of your system.
Those filters become dirty or clogged over time. An unclean air filter can generate ice on the air conditioner, making it work harder than it has to. Changing the filters every month can help avoid this issue.
- Remove plants and bushes: To work properly, the air conditioner requires free-moving air. Bushes, flower gardens, grass, and weeds growing around the unit restrict ventilation. It forces the AC unit to work harder than it needs to.
Remove any plants that have sprouted around the device. It ensures that the device receives sufficient air. It results in a more efficient unit for your house.
- Examine the drain pipe: Your air conditioner must eliminate extra moisture from the condenser. This drain tube might become clogged due to algae growth.
You may conduct some maintenance checks by flushing the line with a small amount of vinegar now and then. One cup is generally sufficient. A simple wet/dry vacuum cleaner can usually suck up the debris if algae or mold has mostly clogged the tube.
- Purchase a programmable thermostat: Many individuals keep their air conditioners running all day to cool a vacant house or apartment. Others forget to adjust the thermostat before leaving the house. It reduces the air conditioning unit’s lifespan and costs you money.
A programmed thermostat eliminates the need for human intervention. Set the thermostat to the temperature you choose at various times throughout the day. You may save money while also extending the unit’s useful life.
- Schedule expert AC maintenance: Plenty of things you can’t see may go wrong with an air conditioner. These items may be checked by a skilled technician, including:
- Electrical parts
- Mechanical parts
- Level of coolant
- Duct reliability
Having a professional come in once or twice a year will guarantee that your air conditioning system lasts long.
Since our inception in 1980, we have made it our duty to ensure that our loyal clients are satisfied completely. We feel that quality is the most important product we offer, and we have plenty of it!
Look nowhere else if you’re seeking the best AC maintenance plan in the area. Connecting with us will show you our company has been assisting others for more than four decades!
Final Thoughts on AC Maintenance
AC maintenance is essential for boosting the efficiency of your air conditioner. Good DIY ensures optimum ventilation and drainage. A programmed thermostat ensures that the unit has not worked more than it should and professional maintenance ensures that all electronic and mechanical components are in good working order.
Northside Services provides AC maintenance, installation, and repair in Tampa, FL. Do you think your air conditioner isn’t operating correctly? Schedule an appointment with Northside Services today!
Even with the latest air conditioner, you cannot avoid repairs. Wear and tear impacts every unit. But you can extend the life of your system with regular cleaning and maintenance from Northside Services to avoid:
- Prematurely worn components
- Damage from improper use
- Short-circuiting because of overuse
The Importance of Regular AC Maintenance
Keeps the HVAC Unit Clean
A dirty air conditioning system is not efficient. While it still cools, it uses more energy and increases your utility bill. Dust and airborne allergens create health risks. Cleaning the system requires the right tools and knowledge but improper maintenance can damage the unit. Regular attention from technicians at Northside Services will keep your HVAC unit clean and extend its life span.
Prevents System Breakdowns
Seasonal AC maintenance allows analysts to spot potential problems and avoid costly repairs. Our certified technicians can repair or replace worn components before they break, keeping your system running and improving its efficiency.
Assures Your AC is Running Smoothly
A clean, comfortable home environment in Florida depends on the performance of your air conditioner. It’s essential to keep it running, and cooling, year-round. That requires regular maintenance, a strength of Northside Services since 1980. If you need an HVAC company to care for your unit in Tampa, Florida contact Northside Services today. We can create a maintenance plan that suits your timetable and budget. Contact us at (813) 975-8815 for more information or a free estimate.